Monday 27 February 2012

Just so you know...

I have nothing against Gareth Gates. In fact, he seems like a nice young man.

Turns out he was on This Morning talking about a new BBC3 program about his infamous stutter, which, if I'd have seen, I probably would've tweeted something lovely like "Oh doesn't Gareth Gates seem like such a lovely guy" or "Gareth Gates, what a role model!" You get the pictures.

In fact, the 'tweeting war' as his 'sisters' (I use that term loosely, very loosely!) called it, has done nothing but actually make me actively dislike him. So they achieved what they set out to.. or rather, didn't.

Maybe it's the likes the superfans who are doing more damage than good for the celeb world out there. But then again, having such an unfulfilled life that you have no one else to look up to, it's probably no surprise that they don't even understand this concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment